PlainMerge - PDF mail merger
PlainMerge is an offline PDF mail merger that creates mass PDF files (and sends out bulk emails) based on a PDF template and an Excel spreadsheet.
Really, what is this?
Imagine you want to fill out a PDF form for 100 employees with a specific name and address for each of them. You got the PDF form and all your staff information in an Excel file.
That's when PlainMerge helps.
After inputting an Excel file and a PDF file, you can drag and drop the Excel headers into arbitrary positions or match them with native PDF form fields, and then PlainMerge will generate multiple PDFs for you based on rows in the Excel file.
You got 100 different PDFs for each employee now.
- Drag & drop fields to customize PDF template
- Support native PDF forms
- Support custom fonts
- Support multiple-pages PDFs
- Support QR code rendering
- Support .xlsx, .xls and .ods Excel files
- Send out emails with PDF attachments
- Cross-platform: macOS, Windows, Linux
- Work offline
Step 1: Go to download page: https://github.com/plainlab/plainmerge/releases/latest
- macOS: Get .dmg file, open it, and drag the app into the Applications folder, for Apple Silicon mac: get arm64.dmg file instead.
- Windows: Get .exe file and open it to install.
- Linux: Get .AppImage file to install, for ARM laptop: get arm64.AppImage file instead.
Step 2: Open the app. Use your license key from Gumroad purchase page / purchase email to register.
We believe in a transparent and fair world, so we open-source the app and you get a trial version for your personal use, but if you find the app helpful, please make a purchase.
- Download page: https://github.com/plainlab/plainmerge/releases/latest
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifetime license for macOS, Windows and Linux